Replacement 4400mAh Compaq EVO N610C Battery
- 100% compatible with OEM compaq laptop battery
- We are factory direct, you will get great products at low, low prices
- All items built brand new with the highest quality standards, safety features and have one year warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee
Compaq EVO N600, Compaq EVO N600C, Compaq EVO N610C, Compaq EVO N610V, Compaq EVO N620C
Tips to Extend Your Battery Life
- Short compaq laptop battery life in a laptop is mainly cause by heat rather than charge / discharge patterns. Always charge a battery in a well-ventilated area.
- When charging the battery for compaq evo n610c for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
- Another enemy of compaq laptop battery life is heat. The optimal ambient temperature during charge is 50°F (10°C) to 86°F (30°C). If the ambient temperature rises above 95°F (35°C) the charge efficiency may be significantly reduced, and therefore result in a lower charged battery capacity.
- Dim your screen - Most laptops come with the ability to dim your laptop screen. Some even come with ways to modify CPU and cooling performance,this will also save on compaq evo n610c battery drain.